What Makes Coldwell Banker At Your Service Realty Different?
We are committed to building personal relationships. By offering the finest products and services in the real estate industry, backed with the information buyers and sellers need, we're making the real estate process easier and more accessible for everyone. Each and every Coldwell Banker customer benefits from the full resources of our large family of Sales Associates and corporate affiliates. We value integrity and customer trust above all.
During some of the most difficult years in residential real estate, we concentrated on making our customers aware of the special opportunities available to them. We believe focusing on the customer yields great dividends and personal trust, as well as financial success.
Exceeding your expectations is as crucial a measure of our success as sales volume. That's the Coldwell Banker At Your Service Realty difference.
Read Broker/Agent magazine's Company Profile for us here!
History in Rochester
- We are Rochester's most experienced real estate company in the area of relocation.
- We have successfully worked with several hundred IBM transferees since 1988 plus several other Fortune 500 companies.
- In 1998 Coldwell Banker At Your Service Realty was awarded the prestigious Cendant Mobility Primary Broker contract for Southeast Minnesota. Cendant Mobility is the largest relocation company in the world.
- Our office has been the recipient of many "Premier Office" awards (Coldwell Banker's most coveted and prestigious company award).
- We offer unparalleled Buyer and Seller Representation services.
- We have over 35 sales associates who offer a delightful mix of extremely talented, highly successful "seasoned" REALTORS®, along with a few newer, eager, enthusiastic, gung-ho REALTOR® associates.
- We not only can show and sell all properties listed in the Rochester area, but also in outlying communities such as Byron, Chatfield, Dodge Center, Kasson, Mantorville, Oronoco, Pine Island, Plainview, Spring Valley, St. Charles, Stewartville and the Wabasha area along the Mississippi River.
- We have a very "home-like" atmosphere in our office--we offer coffee, water and cozy drinks like hot chocolate and apple cider in the winter. We make a sincere effort to make home-buying and selling as stress-free and fun as we can. Our conference rooms are set up with large screen monitors and the fastest internet available enabling you to view hundreds of listings from the comfort of an easy chair.
- No other Rochester real estate company can even come close to our reputation for excellence in customer service.
- Our office is the only real estate company in the Rochester area to offer the exclusive and unique program "REALTOR/MATCH".
- We have a sterling reputation throughout the Rochester community for high ethics, integrity and fair play.
History of Coldwell Banker
Coldwell Banker - A Proud Heritage
In 1906, Colbert Coldwell, a young real estate agent, observed families trying to piece their lives together following the San Francisco earthquake. Disapproving of agents who acquired property from vulnerable sellers and resold it at huge profits and seeing a tremendous need for honest, knowledgeable real estate people, Colbert Coldwell founded his company with a revolutionary philosophy: the customer's best interest above all. In 1914, Benjamin Arthur Banker joined Colbert Coldwell as a full partner. Together, Coldwell and Banker forged a tradition of integrity, exceptional service, and customer satisfaction that became the company's hallmark.